Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through uploading ACT data to your eduCLIMBER system.
Download the File
- Log in to ACT's website (success.act.org)
- Navigate to the ACT Test Scores and Reports page under Helpful Tools
- Select a program file at the top that includes The ACT (All Data)
- Select Student Scores (District)
- Include the appropriate schools and academic years and select Get Report
- With your report in view, select Options, Fields, and select both State ID and Local ID
- Within the options menu, navigate to Scores, and Select All for each individual category
- Download your report as a CSV file.
- Within eduCLIMBER, go to Uploads, and select the ACT Test Score and Reports importer and the appropriate file to upload.
Is using a file downloaded from Score and Reports, use the ACT Test Score and Reports Import. If using a file downloaded from the Download Hub, use ACT - Download Hub. All other upload types are for files that come from the CD.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessment Management manual.