Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through opening assessment windows in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
1. Navigate to the Windows section of an assessment. Click the blank space under the "Open Windows" column for the window that scores will be entered for.
2. Click Create Window
3. Enter a unique window display name (this is what user's will use to identify the the assessment window is for).
4. Select the School Year scores will be entered for (scores can be entered for historical years).
5. Select the School the scores will be entered for (only users who have access to this school will be see the open window/be able to enter scores).
6. Select the Grade the scores will be entered for (only users who have access to this grade will be see the open window/be able to enter scores).
7. Select the Assessments.
8. Enter the date range the open window will be available.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessment Management manual.