Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will review how to navigate through the new eduClimber dashboard.
Top Navigation Bar
- Home button: When selected, takes users back to the Launchpad regardless of where they are in the system.
- Search tabs: Allows users to search for different categories of data. To learn more, visit District, Grade, and Class Tabs.
- Calendar: Events as it relates to events created in eduCLIMBER that pertain to the user. This can include interventions, SLOs, Meetings, Tasks, and Progress Monitoring.
- Messages: Displays new messages sent to users, which may be personal, or district-level messages.
- Notifications: Houses notifications are sent to users within the system.
- User Profile: This allows users to update personal preferences such as default school, default data wall, and access to switch users if access permits.
Side Navigation bar
- Quick Create/Enter: Quickly create an Action Item, Intervention, Incident, Meeting, Enter Assessment Score, or Create a Scatter Plot without accessing a specific module.
- Student Profile: Access a specific student's profile to view all data related to the student for current and historical years.
- Students 3D: Tool that allows users to drill into data to see a whole child view.
- Achievement Dashboard: This feature is only available by purchase. To learn more, visit the Achievement Dashboard User Guide.
- Charting: Compilation of the charting options offered within the District, Grade, and My Class tabs.
- Collections: Create collaborative, virtual folders that will be placed on the Launchpad. To learn more, visit the Collections manual.
- Meetings: Feature that organizes team agendas and notes as well as student information for students added to the meeting. To learn more, visit the Meetings manual.
- smartFORMS: Customizable forms that can be created and used for data collection and entry. To learn more, visit the smartFORMs manual.
- Incidents: Displays all incident data a user has entered and observed as well as incidents related to students the user has access to. To learn more, visit the Incidents manual.
- Interventions: Tool to create intervention plans for a student or group of students, which can record attendance, comments, and analyze results. To learn more, visit the Interventions manual.
- Thresholds: Tool to create metrics on academics, incidents, and attendance. To learn more, visit the Thresholds manual.
- Action Items: Aspects of a smartFORM or Meeting that require user action. The Action Items module displays all items that are To Do, In Progress, On Hold, or Done as they pertain to the user.
- Uploads: Tool to add data into eduCLIMBER, including Assessment, Attendance, Progress Monitoring, and Behavior data. To learn more, visit the Uploads manual.
- System Configurations: Admin level feature used to configure aspects such as Attendance, District Information, School Information, and more.
To learn more about eduCLIMBER navigation, visit Basic Navigation for All Users manual.