Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn the uses and benefits of Academic Interventions.
- Create Intervention Plans for a student or groups of students.
- Record Attendance at the intervention session.
- Record Intervention comments/treatment log.
- Ability to analyze results of one or many students.
- Progress monitoring linked to intervention.
- Creating intervention "plans" doesn't require filling out forms.
- Automatic Reporting:
- A report available that reflects the basics of what intervention is being done, by whom, and when, and monitoring of the intervention.
- Automation email reminders of follow-up meetings and summary of interventions.
- Student-specific throughout:
- Intervention record
- Flag that indicates they are in an intervention on the data wall and student tab.
Select the Academic Intervention tile from the left side menu allows users to
- View Active Plans
- View Implementation Fidelity
- View the percentages of students that are on track to meet their goals by intervention to see which are the most effective.
- View student exit statuses
Now that you've gotten an overview of Academic Interventions, learn about Adding Probes.