Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
Users have the option of adding Academic Probes to new or existing assessments. When a probe is added, Admin can designate which schools will use the monitor. If schools have been selected, it will appear as an option for Progress Monitoring for those schools only. This results in users seeing a smaller, more applicable selection of options. This lesson guides users on configuring progress monitoring assessments and designating their school(s).
Where to Start
1. Select System Configuration.
Adding Academic Probes
2. Go to Assessments.
3. Select an Assessment Group.
4. Select the Assessment tab.
5. Select the drop-down arrow for the assessment.
6. Choose Progress monitoring OR Standardized + Progress Monitoring.
- Select the box in the Schools column.
If all schools should have access to the probe leave the Schools column blank.
- Use the checkboxes to select a school(s).
- Select Add.
- Use the trashcan to remove a school.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Intervention Configuration manual.