Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to set a new Attendance Type.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
Set an Attendance Type
2. Click Interventions.
3. Click Participation Types.
1. Double-click any existing name, fidelity status, or order to update that section.
2. Checkmark any participation type to delete it.
3. Add a New participation type.
4. Activate or deactivate any participation type.
Now that you've learned how to Set Attendance Types, take a look at Customizing Intervention Strategies.