Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to set a new Attendance Type.
Where to Start
- Open System Configuration.
Set an Attendance Type
- Select Interventions.
- Select Participation Types.
- Select New to create a Participation Type.
- Use the checkboxes to select and delete a Participation Type.
- Existing Participation Types will appear in the table. Double-select a name to update it.
- Double-select an existing Fidelity Status to update it.
- Exclude from Fidelity - An attendance event will not affect the Fidelity calculation of a student's Intervention. This is recommended if the attendance status selected is due to an excusable event that can be made up. For instance, "School Cancelled".
- Count Against Fidelity - An attendance event will affect the Fidelity calculation of a student's Intervention. This is recommended if the attendance status selected is due to an inexcusable event that cannot be made up. For instance, "School Absent".
- Double-select a Participation Types Order to update it. This order will apply here and when taking intervention participation.
- Use the slider to activate or deactivate the Participation Type.
Now that you've learned how to Set Attendance Types, look at Customizing Intervention Strategies.