Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to set a new Attendance Type.
Where to Start
- Open System Configuration.
Set an Attendance Type
- Select Interventions.
- Select Participation Types.
- Select New to create a Participation Type.
- Use the checkboxes to select and delete a Participation Type.
- Existing Participation Types will appear in the table. Double-select a name to update it.
- Double-select an existing fidelity status to update it.
- Double-select a Participation Types order to update it. This order will apply here and when taking intervention participation.
- Use the slider to activate or deactivate the Participation Type.
Now that you've learned how to Set Attendance Types, look at Customizing Intervention Strategies.