Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to create an Academic Intervention and add students to it from the Dashboard.
- Click the + icon on the dashboard.
- Click Create Intervention.
Assigning Student to an Intervention from a DataWall
- Checkbox student(s) that should be added it an intervention
- A blue bar will appear; click Create Intervention
Creating an Intervention
- Work through the Create Intervention steps. Each grayed out step will become available once the above step is complete.
- Select the Year to select students from .
- Select the School to select student from.
- Click the drop down to scroll through a list of students to choose from or start typing a student's name.
- All selected student will be listed here.
- Once all student have been selected, click Add.
Add Intervention Details
- By default, the logged in account will be set as the interventionist, but this can be changed by clicking the drop down.
- Select the intervention Level.
- Select the Skill Area.
- Select the Strategy.
- Enter a Name for the intervention. One will be autosuggested, but it can be changed by typing into the text box.
- Click Add once finished.
Create an Intervention Schedule
- Set the Start and End date of the overall intervention.
- Select the Schedule Type (Weekly, Block, or As Needed) .
- Select the day(s) of the week the intervention will take place. Select the start and end time of the intervention.
- Click Add once complete.
- Measure 1 will be available by default.
- Add additional measure by clicking New Measure.
- By default, the Interventionist will be set as the Monitoring User, but this can be changed by clicking the drop down.
- Select the probe or Monitoring Type.
- Determine if this measure will be the Primary measure.
- Select the Start and End Date that the measure will be monitored.
- Select the Start and End Time of when the measure will be monitored.
- Set the number of weeks that will occur between each monitoring session.
- Set the day(s) of the week the measure will be monitored'.
- Double click the area under Goal to type in that student's goal.
- Double-click the area under Grade to select the grade level goal.
- Once complete, click Add.
- The measure can be removed by clicking the red Remove Measure button.
- Review the intervention schedule and if all looks good, click Add.
- When finished with the intervention, click Save; once the intervention has been created, a "Success" screen will appear.
Now that you've learned how to create an intervention and add students to it via the Dashboard, check out Taking Intervention Attendance.