Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through copying behavior incidents from one student to another within your eduCLIMBER system. This is useful when completing an incident where multiple students were involved.
Where to Start
When completing an incident where multiple students were involved, you now have the option to transfer the information documented for one student to other students within the incident.
1. Complete the information for one student thoroughly.
2. Go through and complete individualized information for the other students if necessary.
3. Select Actions > Copy to Other Students (located towards the far right).
4. Copy over the information from one student to other students on the incident when you click the blue Continue button.
5. Choose to overwrite existing entries on each student tab if you click Overwrite existing entries and then click Continue - this will overwrite any information previously detailed on those student tabs.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Creating and Managing Incidents manual.