Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through setting filters to thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Once your threshold groups are created, the next step is identifying your filters.
- Specify a school to focus on that particular school’s student population (if left blank, this threshold will run on the whole district).
- Identify a grade level (if left blank, all grades in the school selected will apply).
- Identify a particular group of students by selecting their tag name (must have the tag already created and applied to students to have students filter based on a tag).
- Identify particular ethnicities to filter your data.
- Identify a particular gender to filter your data.
- Identify a particular disability/all disabilities/no disabilities to filter your data.
- Identify a particular intervention type to filter your data.
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Thresholds manual.