Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to locate the intervention details.
Where to Start
1. Select View My Interventions located in the Intervention Tool module on the dashboard.
2. Select the intervention group.
3. Select the title of the intervention in the left side menu.
Intervention Symbols for Individual Students
- The percent listed by the student's name indicates the percentage of time the student attended the intervention session based on the attendance data entered by the user.
- If a question mark is listed, a progress monitoring assessment is attached to the student’s intervention strategy, but data has yet to be entered for that student.
- A red X indicates that the student is not on track to meet their progress-monitoring goal by the end date of that progress-monitoring assessment.
- A green checkmark indicates that the student is on track to meet their progress-monitoring goal by the end date of that progress-monitoring assessment.
- An exclamation mark indicates that there is not a progress-monitoring assessment attached to the student’s intervention strategy.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Academic Interventions manual.