Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through notifying users of threshold results in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
Option 1: Notify Individual Users
1. There are three options to notify people of the threshold results. The first option is notifying individual users in the district. If you are interested in notifying individual users who currently work in your district and have an account created in eduCLIMBER, click the Notify Users tab.
2. Click Add a User to add users to your list.
3. When the user is added, the Email switch will automatically be turned to on (right). It can be turned off by switching to the left.
4. The Email Type can be set the Include Students or Summary Only.
5. If a user who has access to multiple schools, grades, or tags, the results they see can be filterd down by entering selecting from these columns.
Option 2: Notify User Groups
1. The second option is notifying particular users within a group (users must be added to this group in your “Users and Security” section within eduCLIMBER). If interested in notifying all individuals assigned in a group, click the Notify User Groups tab.
2. Click Add a User Group to add a group(s) to your list.
Note: All users in the groups added will be emailed the results of the threshold.
Option 3: Notify Users Outside of District
1. The third option is notifying someone outside of your district/someone who does not have an account in eduCLIMBER. An email addresses of individuals who have accounts in your eduCLIMBER system do not need to be added here - use the Notify Users tab for that. The Emails tab will allow you to type any email address to notify those individuals of the results. Be careful when using this option - ensure all parameters and filters are selected appropriately for your threshold.
2. Click Add an Email Notification to add an email(s) to the list.
Note: All individuals whose email is listed will be emailed the results of the threshold
To learn more about Thresholds in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Threshold Configuration manual.