This lesson will guide you through managing student tags in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Click System Configuration.
- Select Students & Guardians.
- Choose Student Tags.
- Select the blank area in the Students column for the tag's row to view a list of current students with the tag.
- Use the minus icon to remove a tag from an individual student.
Use the checkboxes to select multiple students at once.
Use the top checkbox to select all students.
- Use Delete to remove the tag from the checked students.
- Click the blank area in the Students column for the tag's row to view a list of current students with the tag.
- Delete student by clicking '-'.
- Type a few characters into the white bar or use Advanced to search for a student.
- Click Add.
To learn more about Tags in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Tags manual.