Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through adding student tags from the data wall in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Access a data wall from the Grade or Class tab on the top of your dashboard.
- Checkbox students to give a tag.
- Once students are checked, a blue bar will appear along the top. Click Add Student Tag.
- Select the School Year you would like to apply the tag to.
- Choose either an existing tag using the drop down arrow.
- or add a New Tag.
- Select Save.
Tags are applied per year. A tag applied in 16-17 will not show up in searches for 15-16 data!
To learn more about Tags in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Tags manual.