Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide users through creating a new threshold group in the eduCLIMBER system.
Required Permission: Manage Threshold Records
Where to Start
1. To begin accessing Thresholds, select the Thresholds tab. Individuals with permission to Manage Threshold Records will see this icon.
2. To begin creating a new threshold grouping, select Create.
1. Provide the threshold name - this should identify the overall threshold and its purpose.
2. Provide a start date by selecting the - the start date is the start of when this threshold will start looking at data.
3. Choose an end date for the threshold - if an end date is identified, the threshold will stop running on that date. If no end date is entered, the threshold can be used for current and future years. (Optional)
4. Turn weighting on if one metric of the threshold will be more important than another. Weighting values will be assigned when creating the metrics of the threshold.
5. Display on Student Page if the inclusion of a student in this threshold should be displayed for all users with access to the student.
6. Clear Previous Results if the threshold results list should constantly update and remove any student who no longer meets the threshold conditions.
7. Set a Run Time for the threshold. This tells the system when to check for new students who will trigger the threshold.
8. Set Run Days. This tells the system when to check for new students who will trigger the threshold.
1. To begin setting up the threshold, ensure it is selected in the left side menu and highlighted.
2. Select Edit to begin adding a new threshold.
3. Select Edit again to add a new threshold to the group.
To learn more about threshold configuration, see the lessons in the Threshold Configuration manual.