Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson contains information useful for creating target sets in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Select Performance Bands when managing an assessment. If there are any existing bands, the total will appear in this tab.
- Click Add Band to create a new performance band set.
- Enter a unique Performance Band name.
- Determine if the performance bands will be based on the Primary Score or a Score Detail. If a score detail is selected, another drop-down will appear to specify which one.
- Two Benchmark Ranges are entered by default. Edit the color by selecting the drop-down arrow and edit the label by selecting the text box.
- Select Add Range to create a new Benchmark Range.
- Five Performance Ranges are entered by default. Edit the color by clicking the drop-down arrow and edit the label by clicking on the text box.
- Select Add Range to create a new Performance Range.
- Select Save.
Delete a score range by hovering over that range and clicking the trashcan icon. Add a range by clicking the Add Range button.
Score Types Used:
- Primary Score
- The main score received on a test
- Score Details
- Percentiles, Growth Percentiles, Accuracy, etc.
- The primary score will still appear, but the will display with the color (the RIT score will display but cell is blue because 92%ile)
To learn more about Target Sets in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Target Sets manual.