Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document.
This lesson will assist you with setting up your district's data for the beginning of the year.
Where to Start
First, deactivate staff members who left the district:
- Click Settings > Users & Security > Users
- Find User > 3 dot menu on far right > Mark Inactive
Add new users who are not assigned classes
- Special Education Teachers
Set Custom Assessment Windows
- Click Settings > Assessments > (Choose assessment) > Windows
Set and Check Feeder Schools
- Click Settings > District & Schools > Manage District
Find the school that will have feeder schools.
Click the blank box in the Feeder Schools column.
Add the schools that will feed into the selected school.
Set School Days Off
- Click Settings > District & Schools > School Days Off
- Add all dates that students do not report to school. This information will automatically adjust all of your intervention schedules created for the new school year.
Now that you’ve learned how to set up your data for the beginning of the year, take a look at End-of-Year Clean-Up.