Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a Behavior Intervention using a template.
Where to Start
1. Click System Configurations.
2. Select Interventions.
3. Select Strategies > Monitored by Point Sheet.
4. Click Add.
5. Enter the name of the strategy.
6. Enter a description of the strategy.
7. Click Save.
- Make sure the strategy is set to Active.
- Select a default smartFORM (if one is selected, every time this intervention strategy is, the selected smartFORM will automatically be attached to the student(s) within the intervention).
Adding an Expectation
1. Click Add Expectation to create a new expectation.
2. Use the drop down to select the expectation.
3. Enter a minimum and maximum score that can be given to a student for this expectation.
4. Determine if the range of the min and max score should be enforced.
5. Determine if a score for this expectation should be required.
6. Determine if this expectations score should be included in the total.
7. Set this expectation to active or inactive.
8. Select Save.
Editing Expectation Names
1. Click Manage Expectation Names.
2. Double click an expectation name to edit it.
3. Type into the text box to create a new expectation > Add.
4. Checkbox expectations to select them.
5. Use the delete button to remove selected expectations.
1. Click the Add Period button.
2. Use the drop down menu to select a period.
3. Determine if this period will be required.
4. Determine if this period will be active.
5. Select Save.
2. Click the Manage Period Names button.
2. Double click a period to edit it.
3. Type into the text box to create a new period > Add.
Adding a Procedure
1. Click the Add Procedure button.
2. Enter a name for the procedure.
3. Enter a description of the procedure.
4. Click Save.
Adding an Attachment
To learn more about interventions, visit the Behavior Interventions manual.