Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through uploading ACT Aspire data to your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
9th & 10th grades, English, Reading, Writing, Science, Math.
- Log in to Aspire portal: www.actaspire.org
- Menu: Summative Tests > View Summative Reports.
- Confirm the right school year (ie 2016-2017).
- The file you’re looking for is labeled “SPF” in the description, and it includes information for ALL grades (in our case, that’s 9th & 10th combined in one data file).
- Click the download icon in the Action column. This will download a .zip file that you will need to extract before attempting to upload into eduCLIMBER.
- Go to eduCLIMBER.com > login > Manage > Uploads > select the Upload button.
- Choose type: ACT Aspire, give it a brief upload description and browse for the file in your downloads (ensuring you’ve got the extracted csv file, not the .zip file that was originally downloaded).
- Select Upload files - it will begin processing. If there are errors, check them out. If you get stuck, start a help ticket with eduCLIMBER - email@example.com.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessment Management manual.