Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson guides users through creating an agenda for a meeting.
Before You Begin
This lesson begins assuming a meeting has already been created, if not, take a look at Creating a Meeting from the Dashboard.
Where to Start
- Select the Meetings icon from the left sidebar.
- Open the My Meetings tab.
- Select a Meeting to add an Agenda to.
Create a Meeting Agenda Manually
- Select Add Topic to add individual agenda items.
- Enter the Agenda Item's Topic Description into the text box.
- A maximum of 500 characters that can be used per topic.
- Select Add.
- Select the arrow to view the Agenda Topic's description and/or add a New Note.
- Use the 6 dot button the drag and drop the Agenda Topics into a different order.
- Use the 3 dot menu to edit or delete the Agenda Topic.
Using a smartFORM to Create a Primary Meeting Agenda
- Select the 3 dot menu.
- Select Edit.
- On the second Configure Meeting page, use the toggle to Use a SmartFORM Agenda.
- Use the dropdown menu to select a smartFORM.
- Select Save & Continue.
This can be a helpful feature to use when the agenda from one meeting to the next stays consistent.
If a standard agenda is being used for each meeting date, a form can be created and attached to the meeting. When this is done, the added form template becomes the meeting agenda. Agenda items can always be added outside of the assigned smartFORM agenda. The primary agenda can be changed at any time.
If a form is attached to a meeting, and then the template is updated (within smartFORMS), the existing form attached to the meeting does not reflect the form changes. The form needs to be removed from the meeting date(s) and re-attached to reflect the updated template.
- Navigate to the third Configure Meeting page then double-select the area under Form Template to select a smartFORM template from the dropdown.
- Select Save & Close to apply.
This can be a helpful feature to use when the agenda from one meeting to the next changes.
If a standard agenda is being used for each meeting date, forms can be created and attached to each meeting date. When this is done, the added form template becomes the meeting agenda. Agenda items can always be added outside of the assigned smartFORM agenda. The primary agenda can be changed at any time.
Now that you've learned how to Create an Agenda, take a look at Learning Basic Navigation of eduCLIMBER