Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to create an agenda for a meeting.
- Select the Meetings icon on the left side-bar or the Meetings Scheduled option in the calendar tile.
- Select a Meeting to add an Agenda to:
- Click Add Topic to add individual agenda items (a pop-up window will appear for you to type the agenda).
- Type the agenda item. There are a max of 500 characters that can be used per topic.
- Click Add to add the agenda item to the meeting space.
- Continue to click the Add Topic button to continue adding agenda items.
Now that you've learned how to Create an Agenda, take a look at Learning Basic Navigation of eduCLIMBER