Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to create an agenda for a meeting.
Create a Meeting Agenda Manually
- Select Meetings in the left sidebar.
- Open the My Meetings tab.
- Select a Meeting to add an Agenda to.
- Select Add Topic to add individual agenda items.
- Enter the Agenda Item's Topic Description (A maximum of 500 characters that can be used per topic.
- Select Add to add the agenda item to the meeting space.
Now that you've learned how to Create an Agenda, take a look at Learning Basic Navigation of eduCLIMBER