Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through creating custom assessments in your eduCLIMBER system.
Necessary Permission: Configure Assessment Manager
Where to Start
1. Select System Configuration.
2. Choose Assessments.
3. Select "Add" to create a new assessment group.
4. Name the new assessment group.
5. Select Create.
Adding Parent and Child Assessments
1. Open the new Assessment Group > Add Assessments.
2. Name the assessment.
3. Assign the Category.
4. Determine the Assessment Type (Both standard assessments and progress monitoring can be added to Custom Assessments - if both are selected a "Test Date" column will appear on the Score Entry Page).
5. Add additional assessment using the New button.
6. Assign a parent assessment by double-clicking the blank space under the Parent Name column for the assessment you would like to add a parent to.
Note: Parent/Child Hierarchy (subskills) - tests can have main overall score(s) (Parents) and sub-scores (Child)
1. Navigate back to the main assessment configuration page to Add Windows.
2. Name the window.
3. Configure as many windows needed for the assessment by clicking New.
Adding Score Details
1. Click the Score Details tab > New.
2. Add as many score details as necessary. Score details will show on any spreadsheet view (data walls) and when a chart is selected to drill down.
Adding Score Displays
1. Click the Score Displays tab > New.
2. Add as many score display translations as necessary. Score details will show on any spreadsheet view (data walls) and when a chart is selected to drill down.
To learn more about using assessments in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Assessment Management manual.