Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to open a meeting space, add notes, view student data, and action steps within a meeting.
Where to Start
- Select the Meetings icon on the left side-bar or the Meetings Scheduled option in the calendar tile.
- Select the Meeting space:
- Select the individuals who were in attendance the day of the meeting by clicking their name. The attendees will be highlighted in blue.
- Start taking meeting notes by clicking the "expand" arrow next to each Agenda Topic.
- Select New Note.
- Enter text into the Note Body. There is a 500 character max.
- If the note should be visible to others and relates to one or multiple students, use the Attached Student(s) function.
- If the Note is Private, toggle on Private Note
- Select Add when the note is complete.
- The new Note will appear at the end of the topic. Hover over the three dots to Reply to, Edit or Delete the note.
- During the meeting, attendees can click the Students tab in the left action menu to see individual student information for students who are added to the meeting space:
- Click the student name to view that student’s data.
- To the right of the student, a window will appear. Above the widow are options for Interventions, Assessments, Incidents, Attendance, SmartFORMS, Comments and Tags. Navigate the various data for the student by selecting a tab at the top of the page:
- To add meeting Notes not attached to a specific agenda item, select the Notes tab in the left action menu:
- To add a meeting Note, begin typing in the text box. Notes are limited to 500 characters.
- If the Note is private, remember to check the Private box:
- Meeting Notes can be replied to, edited and deleted on this page by expanding the three-dot menu next to the note:
- To add Action Items within the meeting and assign tasks to individual students, click Action Items in the left action menu:
- To add an Action Item select + Add Action Item at the bottom of the interface:
- Type the Name of the action item.
- Add Assignees who are resposible for the action item.
- Assign a Due Date and Due Time if appropriate (this is not required).
- Select the Status: To Do, On Hold, Done, In Progress.
- Add a Description (this is not required). There is a max of 255 characters.
- Remember to Save the Action Item:
- The Action Item will be added, and can be edited or deleted at any time:
Now that you've learned how to use the meeting space, take a look at Viewing Action Items.