Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document.
In this lesson, you will learn to open a Meeting space, add notes, view student data, and action steps within a meeting.
Where to Start
- Select the Meetings icon on the left sidebar
- Or the Meetings Scheduled option in the calendar tile.
- Select the Meeting Space to access the Agenda & Summary, Students, Notes, and Action Items.
- The Agenda & Summary tab opens by default.
- Select the carrot next to Agenda to view any existing Agenda items. Start taking meeting notes by clicking the "expand" arrow next to each Agenda Topic.
- Select Add Topic to create a new Agenda item.
- Select New Note.
- Enter text into the Note Body. There is a 500 character max.
- If the note should be visible to others and relates to one or multiple students, use the Attached Student(s) function.
- If the Note is Private, toggle on Private Note
- Select Add when the note is complete.
Linking a note to a student creates a comment on the Student Page.
Use the 3 dot icon to the right of a note to Edit or Delete it.
- During the meeting, attendees can click the Students tab in the left action menu to see individual student information for students who are added to the meeting space.
- Select a student name to view that student’s data.
- To the right of the student, a window will appear. Above the window are options for Interventions, Assessments, Incidents, Attendance, SmartFORMS, Comments, and Tags. Navigate the various data for the student by selecting a tab at the top of the page.
- To add meeting Notes not attached to a specific agenda item, select the Notes tab in the left action menu.
- To add a meeting Note, begin typing in the text box. Notes are limited to 500 characters.
- If the Note is Private, remember to check the Private box.
- Select Submit to add the comment.
- Meeting Notes can be replied to, edited, and deleted on this page by expanding the three-dot menu next to the note.
- To add Action Items within the meeting and assign tasks to individual students, click Action Items in the left action menu.
- Any existing Action Items are listed and can be viewed by Status.
- To add an Action Item select + Add Action Item.
- Type the Name of the action item.
- Add Assignees who are responsible for the action item.
- Assign a Due Date and Due Time if appropriate (optional).
- Select the Status: To Do, On Hold, Done, In Progress.
- Add a Description (this is not required). There is a max of 255 characters.
- Select Save to create the Action Item.
Now that you've learned how to use the meeting space, take a look at Viewing Action Items.