Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through editing incidents within your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
To edit an incident, click either of the numbers in the My Incidents section of the Incidents page.
- Click the Entered By number on the left to be taken to all incidents that you entered.
- Click the Observed By number on the right to be taken to all incidents that you observed.
Navigate between incidents you entered and ones you observed by clicking the Incidents I Entered or Incidents I Observed text at the top left.
Select Incident to Edit
- Double Click any incident row to open that incident
Edit and Save Changes
1. After double clicking an incident, the incident template will load. Scroll through the incident and make any necessary changes.
2. Click Save and once the save is complete, a message will appear stating "The Incident Has Successfully Been Updated". Once this appears, you can click the "X" to close the edit incident page.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.