Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through adding users to the notification section of a behavior incident in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Incidents can be created from the Incidents page. Select New in the top right.
- Once you add a student to the incident, the incident will become active for you to type. Complete the incident as desired.
3. To send an email to users of the incident, click Notify Assigned Staff located under the
Observed By field. Upon checking this, a list of staff members assigned to that student will populate.
4. Click the staff members’ names to be notified of this incident (the notification is an email).
5. Check staff names by selecting the box to the left of the names, click the blue Update button.
6. Individual names appear in the “Notify User(s)” field. Add additional staff members by clicking into that field and typing the names of the additional staff members to notify.
To learn more about using Incidents in your eduCLIMBER system, see the lessons in the Incidents manual.