Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson you will learn to create new and customize Intervention Strategies.
Creating a New Strategy
1. Click the System Configurations icon.
2. Click Interventions.
3. Click Strategies.
4. Click the + icon to add a new strategy.
5. Click Monitored by Assessment (academic interventions) or Monitored by Point Sheet (behavior interventions).
6. Click the arrow for the strategy that needs to be edited.
7. Add a New Strategy.
8. Include any deactivated strategies by checking this box.
- Click the 3 dot menu to adjust the name and skill area of the strategy.
- Type into the text box to edit the description.
- Activate or deactivate a strategy by using this radio button.
- Use the Restrict to Schools drop down to lock the strategy to a specific school(s). If left blank, the strategy will be available for all schools.
- Use the Default smartForm drop down to add a smartFORM to this strategy. If a form is chosen, that smartFORM will automatically assign to all students who are added to the strategy.
- Click Procedures to add procedures to the intervention. These procedures will before the percent of time they are achieved.
- Click Attachments to upload any attachments to the strategy. These will appear within the intervention interface.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Academic Interventions manual.