Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to take attendance for your interventions.
Accessing Intervention Attendance
- Select Record Participation/Attendance from the Intervention Tools module on the dashboard.
- The current day's attendance automatically appears. Filter to a different date, interventionist (if applicable), Group, or Student(s) by using the drop-down menus.
- Select Attendance Status by using the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number of Minutes the attendance status occurred.
- Use the slider to apply the attendance entry to all procedures. Otherwise, select them individually.
- Use the lightning bolt icon to record attendance in mass for all students shown.
- Reschedule or Add Dates for groups by selecting the calendar icon.
Now that you've learned how to take attendance for your intervention, take a look at Entering Probe Scores.