Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn how to take attendance for your interventions.
Accessing Intervention Attendace
1. Click Record Participation/Attendance in the Intervention Tools module on the dashboard.
2. The current day's attendance will populate. Change by clicking the drop down arrow.
3. Filter by Group or Students if necessary.
4. Reschedule or Add Dates for groups by clicking the calendar icon.
5. Record participation for all students showing by clicking the lighting bolt icon.
Now that you've learned how to take attendance for your intervention, take a look at Entering Probe Scores.