Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
This lesson will guide you through searching and filtering behavior incidents in your eduCLIMBER system.
Where to Start
- Select Incidents.
- Use the Search By... dropdown menu to search by either
- Incident Type,
- Incident Code
- Select the white search bar to generate a drop-down to select which incident data to search for. The options in this dropdown menu are determined by the selection in Step 1.
- Select Advanced to generate an in-depth/heavily filtered search.
- After the data has been generated, toggle between Big Five and Range Charts.
- Use the dropdown menus to filter the view of data.
- Select More Filters for additional filters.
- Set parameters to customize the search and/or filter incidents. Complete field preferences as needed.
- select Search. (This is also the same menu that would appear if you initially ran an Advanced search instead of "Search By...". See "Where to Start" at the beginning of this document.)
To learn more about viewing Incidents in eduCLIMBER, see the lessons in the Viewing Data manual.