This lesson guides users through editing an exiting Intervention Plan. This may be needed to update the name, interventionist, level, strategy, or phase name.
Where to Start
- From the Launchpad, select View My Interventions to access the Intervention Tools module.
Edit an Intervention Plan
- Use the filters to find the desired Intervention Group. Filters include the School Year, User, and Group Name.
- Select the Name of the group at the top of the student list.
- Select the three-dot menu and select Modify Plan Details.
- Make any changes to the Intervention Group as needed. Then select Modify.
Ready to add a Phase to the Intervention? Visit New Phase for Interventions to learn more.