Still using our Classic Interface? Click here to view your help document
In this lesson, you will learn to update or end a plan that a student is in.
Where to Start
1. Click "View My Interventions" located in the Intervention Tools module.
2. Choose the intervention group.
3. Select the student you would like to change the plan for.
4. Click the 3 dot menu on the right.
5. Click Change Intervention.
6. The student previously selected will automatically be check marked. Check any additional student that need the same changes to their intervention.
7. Click Next to move onto changing the intervention
- Change the Intervention Group label.
- Change the Interventionist.
- Change the intervention Level.
- Change the Strategy.
- Enter a new Phase name.
- OR move student to a different intervention group.
- After choosing the intervention plan, click the 3 dot menu in the left side menu.
- Click Add Student.
- After choosing the intervention plan, click directly on the intervention plan title in the left side menu.
- Click the Student Details Tab.
- Check-box the Student.
- Click Remove Student.