This lesson guides users through adding a smartFORM for students via the Student Profile. smartFORMs can be designed to automatically include student information and data, or they can be designed for purposes of data collection and entry.
Where to Start
- In the left hand navigation bar, select Student Profile.
- Search a student name in the search bar.
- Select the name of the student in the menu to access the Student Profile.
Create a smartFORM
- Select Forms on the desired student's profile.
- Select Create within the smartFORMs window. Any existing smartFORMs for the student appear in this window.
- Select smartFORM.
Enter smartFORM Details
- Select a Form Template. Templates are created by organization administrators.
- Enter a Form Name, unique to the student it is being attached to.
- Add the form to a Folder (optional).
- Select Save to create the form.
Accessing a smartFORM
- Go to smartFORMs in the left hand navigation bar.
- My smartFORMS opens by default to see all smartFORMs a user has created.
- smartFORMS settings can be updated by toggling Private and Read only to determine what information other users should be able to see in relation to the smartFORM.
- Select the checkbox next to a smartFORM and select Delete to remove the smartFORM.
Only the user that created the smartFORM can delete it.
To learn more, visit smartFORMS.