This lesson guides users through configuring attendance in the updated interface and discusses the different attendance types available.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configurations.
- Select Attendance.
- Toggle the Attendance Types to enable:
- Full Day Rate - applies to all students and is the rate at which a student is present the entire day
- SIS Reported Rate - based on the number of Absent Days as calculated by the Student Information System (SIS)
- Period Rate - based on the number of periods missed and should only be enabled if the number of periods if the total number of periods is the same each day of the week throughout the school year
From the Launchpad, select Attendance to see a chart.
Use the District, Grade, and Class tabs to search for data and select the Attendance category to view Charts or Data Walls.
To learn more about Attendance in eduCLIMBER, visit the Attendance chapter.