In this lesson, learn to create, and access recent, personal, and shared smartFORMS. smartFORMS are customizable forms for data collection, which can include student information and more.
Where to Start
- Select smartFORMS to get started.
- By default, the 20 most recently accessed smartFORMS appear in the list under the Recents tab.
- Select My smartFORMS to access all smartFORMS you have created.
- Select Shared with Me to access all smartFORMS created and shared to you by another user.
Create a smartFORM from a Template
- When in the smartFORMS module, select New.
- Select Form to get started.
- Select an available Form Template from the dropdown menu.
- Use Select Student to select one or more students to add the form to; selected students appear in a list below the form name.
- Enter a Form Name.
- If you have created folders, optionally select a Folder to add the forms to.
- Select Save.
A smartFORM has now been created an assigned to the selected student or students. Data can be entered into the smartFORMS for those students.
To learn more about smartFORMS, visit Adding a Dependency Within a smartFORM.