After Student Learning Objectives have been created, they are immediately accessible by Assignees and Reviewers. This lesson guides users through accessing and managing created SLOs
Where to Start
- From Quick Links, select SLO.
- Select a School Year and User. The current year and current user are selected by default, update as needed. Multiple years and users can be selected.
- Details about all accessible SLOs appear in a table. Select an SLO from the list to open it.
- By default, the Summary opens. The Summary provides details on the SLO including the Assignee, Start and End Dates, status charts, goals, results, and a Data Wall or Chart of the included students.
- Select Forms to view existing forms or add forms to the SLO. Forms attached to the SLO typically relate to progress toward the goal, the SLO assignee’s reflection, and/or feedback from the reviewer. To see an example form template that can be attached to an SLO, access the “SLO Mid Year” template in the climberCLOUD.
- Select Strategies to view existing strategies or create new strategies. The status of a strategy can also be updated from this tab.
- Select Logistics to viewing exiting logistics or create new logistics. The status of a logistic can also be updated from this tab.
- Select Journal to add journal entries to the SLO. This may be general notes, information for other assignees, successes, and more. Journal comments can be marked as Private if needed.
Use the three-dot menu to Edit other SLO details. This opens a module that follows the same steps as the initial creation of the SLO.
To learn more about SLOs, visit the Student Learning Objectives manual.