A Metric defines the parameters of a Threshold. This lesson guides users through adding metrics to an Academic Threshold.
Where to Start
- Go to Thresholds.
- Select a Threshold Grouping from the list.
- Select Edit at the top right of the Threshold, then select Edit from the dropdown.
Add an Academic Metric
Academic Metrics can be added to a Threshold to monitor students who are at a certain score or percentile for one or more testing windows. To add an Academic Metric:
- Select Add a Metric.
- The Metric Type is set to Academic by default.
- Enter a Metric Name to use as an identifier.
- Select Create.
- Select the Assessment the Threshold is based on.
- Choose the Score Detail of the selected Assessment to monitor. If the metric will monitor the Primary Score, leave Score Detail blank.
- Select one or more Subtests if desired. Leave Subtests blank to monitor all Subtests within an assessment.
- Enter a Threshold Statement. This statement is used to monitor the Threshold by choosing options from each menu.
- Add at least one Window that the metric should monitor within the Threshold.
- Select Save.
To learn more about adding metrics, visit Adding an Incident Metric to ta Threshold.