A Metric defines the parameters of a Threshold. This lesson guides users through adding Incident metrics to a Threshold.
Where to Start
- Go to Thresholds.
- Select a Threshold Grouping from the list.
- Select Edit at the top right of the Threshold, then select Edit from the dropdown.
Add an Academic Metric
Incident Metrics can be added to a Threshold to monitor students based on a specific Incident Type, code, or response. To add an Incident Metric:
- Select Add a Metric.
- Set the Metric Type to Incident.
- Enter a Metric Name to use as an identifier.
- Select Create.
- Determine what the Incident Metric is Based On - the Incident Type or Response.
- Choose a Starting Day and End Day for the metric to be monitored.
- Use the dropdown menus to fill in a Threshold Statement.
- Make Incident Selections that fall within certain Incident Codes or Incident Types.
- Select Save.
To learn more about adding metrics, visit Adding an Attendance Metric to ta Threshold.