A Metric defines the parameters of a Threshold. This lesson guides users through adding Attendance metrics to a Threshold.
Where to Start
- Go to Thresholds.
- Select a Threshold Grouping from the list.
- Select Edit at the top right of the Threshold, then select Edit from the dropdown.
Add an Attendance Metric
Attendance Metrics can be added to a Threshold to monitor students based on attendance days or periods. To add an Attendance Metric:
- Select Add a Metric.
- Set the Metric Type to Attendance.
- Enter a Metric Name to use as an identifier.
- Select Create.
- Select if the metric is Based On days or periods.
- Select if the metric is Including 'Half / Full Days' or just 'Full Days'.
- Choose a Starting Day and End Day for the metric to be monitored.
- Identify the Statement that will be used to monitor the Threshold by making selections from the drop-down menus.
- Make selections in the Reason List. If blank, all reasons will be monitored.
- Make selections in the Excused List. If blank, all options will be monitored.
- Make selections in the Status List. If blank, all statuses will be monitored.
- Select Save.
To learn more about Thresholds, visit the Thresholds manual.