Adding Performance Bands to a Threshold drive the Threshold reports. Performance Bands are based on the Weighting of the Threshold. This lesson guides user through adding Performance Bands to a Threshold.
Where to Start
- Go to Thresholds.
- Select a Threshold Group from the list.
- Select Edit at the top right of the Threshold, then select Edit from the menu.
Add and Edit Performance Bands
- Select the three-dot menu in the Performance Band section, then select Edit.
- Select the colored circle to choose a color for the band.
- Click into the Label space to update the name of the band.
- Click into the Value space to select the value range for each band.
- To add additional bands, select Add Band.
- Select the trash can icon to remove a band.
- When done making changes, select Save.
To learn more, visit the Thresholds manual.