This lesson guides users through editing Thresholds after they have been created.
Where to Start
- Go to Thresholds.
- Select a Threshold Group from the list.
Edit a Threshold
- Select the pencil icon next to the name to edit the Threshold Grouping Settings.
- Make any edits as needed within the available fields.
- To discard any changes select the X.
- Select Update to save changes.
Leave the End Date blank to allow the Threshold to be used endlessly and will automatically run for future years. Also, recommended Run Times are early in the morning or late at night to ensure all data from the previous day is captured.
To learn more, visit the Threshold Configuration manual.