Using Messages allows users to quickly access any Direct Messages, messages related to Meetings, and messages related to Action Items. The lesson guides users through navigating the Messages feature.
- Select the Envelope icon in the top menu.
- Select New to create a new Direct Message.
- Use the Search bar to search for any existing messages. Search for a name, keyword, date, and more to find a specific message.
- By default, All messages open to access. All messages appear below the menu to select and open.
- Select Direct Messages, Meetings, or Actions Items to view messages only within those categories.
Send New Messages
- Select New within the Messages module.
- Select if the message is directed to Users or Guardians.
- Select the User or Guardian to send a message to via the dropdown.
- Enter a Message into the provided space. Use any formatting tools as needed.
- When the message is complete, select Send.
To learn more about eduCLIMBER, visit Learning Basic Navigation of eduCLIMBER.