In order for users to upload data, the importer for the dataset must be activated. The assessment must be enabled within Uploads and System Configuration to be able to upload the data and then view the data within eduCLIMBER. This lesson guides users through enabling assessments for uploads.
Required Permissions: Upload Data into eduCLIMBER and Configure Assessment Manager
Where to Start
- Go to Uploads.
- Select Manage under the Uploaded Types module.
Enable the Upload Type
- Find the desired Upload Type from the list. Use the Search bar above as needed to quickly find specific assessments.
- If the Upload Type is toggled on (colored blue) under the Disabled column, select the toggle off (colored grey). This allows the Upload Type to be accessed for uploading the dataset.
After the Upload Type has been enabled, the Assessment also needs to enabled via System Configuration to be able to upload and access the data.
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Assessments.
- Check Show Disabled to display disabled assessments.
- Find the desired Assessment from the list. Use the Search bar above as needed to quickly find specific assessments.
Toggle Assessment Enabled on to have the ability to Upload data for that assessment and view the data within eduCLIMBER.
Don't see the needed Upload Type? Visit All Upload Types to view all available options.