When Assessment Windows are brought into eduCLIMBER, windows that cover the same time period are brought into the same assessment. Merging Assessment Windows allows users to combine windows to clean up their data. This should only be done if windows cover the same time period, such as "Beginning of Year" and "Fall" windows. This lessons displays how to merge Assessment Windows via System Configuration.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
Access Assessment Windows
- Select Assessments from the menu.
- Select the Windows token for the desired assessment.
Merge Assessment Windows
- Select the checkboxes next to the Window Names to merge.
- Select Merge.
- Select which window the selected windows should be merged with.
- Select Apply to merge.
To learn more about assessments, visit Assessment Management.