Embargoing an assessment prevents other staff users and/or students from viewing results for the selected assessment(s). Users with the ability to Embargo will always be exempt from an Embargo, and will always be able to see test results. This lessons provides a step by step on how to embargo assessment data.
Required Permission: Manage Data Embargoes
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
Access Embargo Dates
- Go to Assessments.
- Choose an Assessment Group to embargo data for.
- Select Embargo Dates.
Add Embargo Dates
- Select New to create a new data embargo.
- Choose an Assessment within the Assessment Group. All Assessments can be selected.
- Choose the Window of data to be embargoed. All Windows can be selected.
- Select the Date and Time the embargo will be lifted.
- Select any Users that should be able to access the data during the embargo. This only applies to users who do not have the permission to Manage Data Embargoes or View Embargoed Data that would still required access to the selected assessments. Users added to this list will receive a notification that the data has been embargoed.
- Select Save to create the embargo. Data is immediately embargoed until the chosen date and time.
To learn more about assessments, visit Assessment Management.