Embargoing an assessment prevents other staff users and/or students from viewing results for the selected assessment(s). This lesson provides a step by step on how to embargo assessment data.
Required Permission: Manage Data Embargoes
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
Access Embargo Dates
- Go to Assessments.
- Choose an Assessment Group to embargo data for.
- Select Embargo Dates.
Add Embargo Dates
- Select New to create a new data embargo.
- Choose an Assessment within the Assessment Group. All Assessments can be selected.
- Choose the Window of data to be embargoed. All Windows can be selected.
- Select the Date and Time the embargo will be lifted.
- Select a user(s) that should be able to access the data during the embargo. Users must have permission to "View Embargoed Data". Users added to this list will receive a notification that the data has been embargoed.
- Select Save to create the embargo. Data is immediately embargoed until the chosen date and time.
To learn more about assessments, visit Assessment Management.