Exit Statuses are available to all interventions created in eduCLIMBER as a way to mark that an intervention has been completed and why it has ended. This lesson guides users through configuring an exit status.
Required Permission: Manage Intervention Configuration
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Interventions.
- Go to Exit Status.
- Exiting Exit Statuses appear within the table. The name of the Status appears in the first column.
- A Description of the status is available to provide additional context to the status.
- A Tag Name is added to each status. After students have been designated with a particular Exit Status, the associated tag is automatically added to the student. This allows users to de-aggregate intervention data.
- Toggle Successful Exit on if the status should be considered as a successful intervention.
- A Created date is available for each exit status.
Can't see the entire name or description of a tag? The headings can be resized by clicking and dragging to make them larger or small.
Configure a New Exit Status
After selecting New:
- Enter a Status Name.
- Add a Description to display in what circumstances users should use this status.
- A Tag Name on Exit is automatically populated based on the name. Update as needed.
- Toggle of the exit status should be considered a Successful Exit.
- Select Save to add the exit status to the table.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Interventions manual.