The District Dashboard provides insights into particular data points across the organization. Administrations determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to be automatically added to the District Dashboard, and have the ability to configure it further manually. This lesson provides information on interactions available with the District Dashboard.
Required Permission: Access District Achievement Dashboard
Where to Start
- Go to Achievement Dashboard.
- Select a District Dashboard for the desired academic year as available.
- Select the 'back' arrow to the left of the dashboard name to return to the list of dashboards.
- Dashboards have Visualizations, and may have Action Plans. Use the tabs to toggle between the two.
- If the dashboard has Section Headers, select a heading to move to those visualizations within the dashboard. Use the up arrow to be taken back to the top at any time.
- Drill into a visualization by selecting a spot on the chart. Drilled in data is only shown based on a user's visibility.
- Users with the permission to Manage District Achievement Dashboard have the option to edit visualizations. Use the three-dot menu to change the chart type, delete, set goals, set as a public image, and print.
- Users with the above permission can also manually add new visualizations that are not KPIs, such as attendance, by selecting New Visualization.
Now that you've learned to navigate through the District Dashboard, visit Key Performance Indicators Overview .