Users have access to District Dashboards, as well as shared or personally created dashboards within Achievement Dashboard. Dashboards provide the ability to display and organize important information from multiple data sources within one view. They are customizable to meet any data driven need. This lesson provides navigation through a personally created dashboard.
Required Permission: Access District Achievement Dashboard
Where to Start
- Go to Achievement Dashboard.
- Select the desired Dashboard.
- Select the 'back' arrow to the left of the dashboard name to return to the list of dashboards.
- Dashboards have Visualizations, and may have Action Plans. Use the tabs to toggle between the two.
- If the dashboard has Section Headers, select a heading to move to those visualizations within the dashboard. Use the up arrow to be taken back to the top at any time.
- Drill into a visualization by selecting a spot on the chart. Drilled in data is only shown based on a user's visibility.
- Use the three-dot menu within the visualization to change the chart type, delete, set goals, set as a public image, and print.
- Add visualizations by selecting New Visualization.
- Share the dashboard with other users by selecting the Person + icon.
- Select the three-dot menu to update dashboard details, duplicate, or delete.