Tags are one of the Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs, available to add to the District Dashboard. When a tag KPI is added to the District Dashboard, a visualization indicating the total number of students within the tag displays. This lesson guides users through enabling Tag KPIs.
Required Permissions: Mange Public Tags and Manage User Tags
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Students & Guardians.
- Choose Student Tags.
- Select the three-dot menu on the desired Tag.
- Select Edit Tag to enable the KPI.
- Toggle on KPI for the desired tag. The Tag must also be Public in order to be used as a KPI. Enable Public if this is not done already.
- Select Save.
- Visualizations are automatically added to the current year's District Dashboard.
Now that KPIs have been enabled, learn how to .