Users have the ability to create and share their own dashboards to create visualizations that meet personal data needs. This lesson guides users through creating their own dashboards.
Required Permission: Access District Achievement Dashboard
Where to Start
- Go to Achievement Dashboard.
- Select New Dashboard.
- Choose a School Year for the Dashboard. This defines which academic year of data the visualizations will display.
- Enter a Dashboard Name. Consider using a naming convention to easily identify what is within.
- Toggle to 'Apply global dashboard-level filters'. This option applies the same filters to all visualizations added to the dashboard. The option to set filters on individual visualization is removed when this is enabled.
- Add a Description to the dashboard to further convey the details of the visualizations.
- Select Save to create the dashboard.
Interact with the Dashboard
- Select New Visualizations to start creating visualizations.
- Select the person icon to share the dashboard with others.
- Select the three-dot menu to edit the details, duplicate, or delete the dashboard.
- Select the back arrow to return to all dashboards.
Ready to add visualizations? Visit the Creating Visualizations manual to get started.