Users that have created their own dashboards have the ability to edit, share, and delete those dashboards. This lesson guides users through each of those options.
Where to Start
- Go to Achievement Dashboard.
- Select a personal dashboard.
Share a Dashboard
- Select the Share icon.
- Use the Search Bar to enter a user's name to share with.
- Select Advanced to filter for users to share with based on Name, School, Tag, or User Group.
- Any selected users appear in the table.
- Use the Toggles to give the user access edit, share, duplicate, or delete the dashboard
- Select the Remove icon to remove the user's access to the chosen dashboard.
- Select Save to complete sharing.
Edit, Delete, and Duplicate
- Select the three-dot menu.
- Select Dashboard Details to edit the School Year, Dashboard Name, or Description.
- Select Duplicate to copy a copy of the chosen dashboard. You will be prompted to enter a new name, and choose to Apply global filters, Clone Goals, Clone Objectives, and Clone Action Items. School Year and Description are filled in automatically.
- Select Delete to remove the selected dashboard. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion.
To learn more about dashboards, visit Creating Visualizations.