Section Header visualizations allow users to organize their dashboards. Section Headers appear at the top of the dashboard at all times and allow users to quickly navigate to particular pieces of data. This lesson guides users through creating Section Headers on a Dashboard.
Before You Begin
This lesson begins assuming a Dashboard has already been created. If one has not been created, take a look at Create a New Dashboard.
Where to Start
- Select New Visualization.
- Choose Section Header.
- Enter a Section Header Name. This displays throughout the Dashboard and is the clickable aspect to access the other visualization within.
- Add a Short Description. This step is option but may be useful to add additional explanation of the visualizations that will fall under the Section Header.
- Highlight a word or phrase and select the B icon to add bolding.
- Highlight a word or phrase and select the I icon to add italicization.
- Highlight a word or phrase and select the U icon to add underlining.
- Highlight a word or phrase and select the A icon to add a font color.
- Select Save to create the visualization.
- The Section Header appear at the top of the Dashboard at all times to quickly toggle between the different headers.
- If Short Description appears under the Section Header (if added).
Repeat these steps as needed until all Section Headers are created.
Now add visualizations to fall under the created Section Headers. Visit Create an Assessment Visualization to get started.