Attendance visualizations can be used to track student attendance, and commonly Chronic Absenteeism. This lesson guides users through creating an Attendance visualization.
Where to Start
- Select New Visualization.
- Choose Attendance.
This lesson begins assuming you have already created a dashboard. If you have not, visit Create a New Dashboard for more information.
- Enter a Name for the visualization.
- Select a Grouping. Depending on your level of access, options include district, school, school group, grade, ethnicity, and gender.
- Use Report As to select if Attendance will display the Overall Rate or Performance Bands.
- If Performance Bands is chosen, select if the bands will reflect the Full Day Rate or SIS Reported Report. This option will be dependent on what has been configured and what SIS the organization uses.
- Select a Visualization Type. This determines how the data is display. Options include a bar chart, column chart, numeric display, line chart, and table.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Student Filter options. This requires students to meet the selected filters to appear within the visualization.
- Enter a Short Description as need to provided more details on the data.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Display Settings such as an axis minimum and maximum.
- Select Done to create the visualization.
Visualizations are automatically added to the bottom of the dashboard.
Learn more about creating visualizations by visiting Create an Incident Type Visualization.