Incident Response visualizations can be created to review the count of how incidents are responded to. This lesson reviews how to create an Incident Response Visualization.
Where to Start
- Select New Visualization.
- Choose Incident Response.
This lesson begins assuming you have already created a dashboard. If you have not, visit Create a New Dashboard for more information.
Incident Response Visualizations
- Enter a Name for the visualization.
- Select an Incident Response. This is option and leaving it blank will populate the visualization with all types. More than one Response may also be selected.
- Toggle Include Secondary Incidents & Responses on if you'd like include secondary incidents as part of the count within the visualization.
- Use Report As to select if Attendance will display the number of incidents, number of reported codes, average incidents per day, total students, or percent of students.
- Select a Grouping. This determines how the incidents are grouped together, including incident type, incident month, incident weekday, incident code, incident location, incident hour, and incident response.
- Select a Visualization Type. This determines how the data is display. Options include a bar chart, column chart, numeric display, line chart, and table.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Student Filter options. This requires students to meet the selected filters to appear within the visualization.
- Enter a Short Description as need to provided more details on the data.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Display Settings such as an axis minimum and maximum.
- Select Save to create the visualization.
Visualizations are automatically added to the bottom of the dashboard.
Learn more about creating visualizations by visiting Create a Tag Visualization.